- Follow Cycling into the future on WordPress.com
- Las Cruces to El Paso – Back in my game March 24, 2017
- From Membres over Emory Pass, NM March 24, 2017
- Reasons I love Silver City New Mexico March 22, 2017
- Traumatized but Alive March 19, 2017
- Tempe to Tonto Basin, AZ, & Patty’s Blog March 16, 2017
- Resting in Tempe March 14, 2017
- Salome AZ – Sunset, full moon and coyotes March 12, 2017
- Back in AZ March 11, 2017
Thanks for reading. I’m enjoying writing.
- Recommended Blogs
- Carmen’s Bike and Build site – Donate and help her get across the country
- Type 2 Clydesdale Cyclist blog – Ed’s blog
- L’Amerique sur deux roues – America on Two Wheels, Jarek’s blog
- Reflections in Poetry – Bob’s poetry blog
- Word Medicine – Sara’s blog on health, healing, writing, and more
- Steve Willard’s blog – photograpy
- Bike Touring Resources
- Recommended Blogs
Author Archives: cmyers2190
So much to write. Think I might be in TX. Will be in downtown El Paso in a few miles after my lunch siesta in the Rio Grand greenway bike path. Back in/on? my game on day 17.
A glorious day. Loving my riding days.
I think we’ve reached phase two of the trip. Oops. Uploaded in reverse chronological order.
Yesterday I had a beautiful day riding. I again was blessed, I can think of no other word, by the people I met, the mesas and river beds I ran through. I was about to leave an oasis of an … Continue reading
I could write all day about today and I could write all day about yesterday l, but I can’t. There aren’t enough minutes in the day. My post from the other day with photos of Patty’s jersey covered with names … Continue reading
Feeling much much rested after dinner out with brotheriun law and sisterinlaw and then 8 solid hours of sleep.
Memories flooded back as Fuat and I cycled over the Colorado back into Arizona. The desert scent brought me back to moving to Arizona post undergraduate degree to a year at Arcosanti and then to graduate school in Tucson. The … Continue reading
No time to write these days but after 4 days together, we are already feeling such a strong bond. The power of working together on a shared goal. Already I could write dozens of blog pages. More words and photos … Continue reading