- Follow Cycling into the future on WordPress.com
- Homage to Dauphin Island April 25, 2017
- Vancleave Missisippi April 21, 2017
- Louisianna – The Best April 15, 2017
- East TX at Mexican Hill Ranch, bike tourers’ paradise April 8, 2017
- Fredericksburg TX April 4, 2017
- Along the border to Del Rio TX and then up to Ft. Clarke. April 2, 2017
- Marathon to Alpine to Sanderson, TX March 31, 2017
- Another rest day in Ft. Davis, in the wilds of west TX March 29, 2017
Thanks for reading. I’m enjoying writing.
Kathleen Smith on Homage to Dauphin Island cmyers2190 on Vancleave Missisippi turtleman2 on Vancleave Missisippi cmyers2190 on Louisianna – The Be… Micah on Louisianna – The Be… Mike ely on Louisianna – The Be… cmyers2190 on Louisianna – The Be…
- Recommended Blogs
- Carmen’s Bike and Build site – Donate and help her get across the country
- Type 2 Clydesdale Cyclist blog – Ed’s blog
- L’Amerique sur deux roues – America on Two Wheels, Jarek’s blog
- Reflections in Poetry – Bob’s poetry blog
- Word Medicine – Sara’s blog on health, healing, writing, and more
- Steve Willard’s blog – photograpy
- Bike Touring Resources
- Recommended Blogs
Author Archives: cmyers2190
Love Dauphin Island. Love our hosts Ron and Pat. (Thank you guys so much. ). Best, best dinner, Robin and Andy. Bird magic with Fuat. A ferry ride which is always a joy, and sharing it with Steve, Matt, Fuat, … Continue reading
The countryside is looking awfully familiar. New smooth pavement, minimal traffic and the gentlest rolling hills when not completely flat made for a very pleasant cycling day. On the road today I learned to identify the song of the tufted … Continue reading
Lying in my tent. Slept late til almost 6 and today we are doing a late breakfast at 7:30/8:00. The birds are very busy around me. So many songs. I thought because I have traveled along the I-10 corridor so … Continue reading
still loving tx. At #mexicanhillranch close to #richardstx waiting for the #bikefam to arrive to this #biketouring piece of #heaven at #checkpointbikecamp. #southerntier #adventurecyling ##happytobealive A post shared by Carol Myers (@cmyers2190) on Apr 8, 2017 at 1:04pm PDT
Last night I wrote something and then this early I went to share post and seemed to have deleted it. Back in Fredericksburg talks menback to car trips to Texas with the girls — lunches on interstate rest stop picnic … Continue reading
Most of my photos are on my camera. The ones posted here are the occasional ones taken on the iPhone. True for earlier posts too. Surviving. Note: One of these photos send on WhatsApp by my new son-in-law Abdellatif, Anne’s … Continue reading
More stories through photos. Endless, really.
Forgot how much I like Texas. Hope I feel the same way when I get back to Georgia. Do miss everyone there. 💚🚵🏻♀️💙🚴🏻🌈
So much to write. Think I might be in TX. Will be in downtown El Paso in a few miles after my lunch siesta in the Rio Grand greenway bike path. Back in/on? my game on day 17.
A glorious day. Loving my riding days.